Our lives aren’t going to be exactly like an episode of Friends. Heartbreaking, we know…
1. That thing people say about your metabolism changing? They weren’t lying. It’s officially no longer possible to shed a few pounds by skipping one lunch. Boo!
2. The same goes for a flat stomach. A couple of half-hearted sit ups once a week won’t cut it anymore.
3. Working hard doesn’t necessarily mean promotions and pay rises. Office politics are way more complicated than A-Levels!
4. And on that note, earning a different amount of money to your mates sucks. A lot.
5. If you don’t speak up for yourself no one will.
6. Dating is still complicated. Thought tears, tantrums and broken hearts were just for teenagers? Think again.
7. Friendships are even more important than they used to be. They shape your life more than anything.
8. Renting feels like a colossal waste of money. “I have to pay HOW much a month to live here?!”
9. Dressing for your body shape is so much better than dressing in what the highstreet tells you you should be wearing. Not everyone suits crop tops, okay Topshop?
10. Your life isn’t going to be exactly like an episode of Friends. Heartbreaking, we know.
11. Your biological clock is a thing. Whether you want it to be or not. Soz.
12. We never thought it would happen to us, but grey hair? It’s a thing.