When you live with your best friends, your life is like a constant sleepover – and not just because there’s usually bedding in the living room…
2. Your whole existence is one (totally hilarious) in-joke.
3. Your life is like a constant sleepover – and not just because there’s usually bedding in the living room.
4. Staying in is just as fun as going out.
5. But if you do leave the flat, you always have a night bus buddy for the way home. Yay!
6. Even hangovers are fun. Takeaway pizza and 12 episodes of The Good Wife, anyone?
7. You never go to bed when you mean to and end up chatting for hours in the hallway instead.
8. No topic of conversation is out of bounds. Oversharing? No such thing.
9. Some people think it’s weird you haven’t run out of things to say, but you know you never ever will.
10. You start speaking, acting and sometimes dressing the same.
11. You can’t keep a single secret. Squeaky beds, unexpected house guests and embarrassing bathroom mishaps are common knowledge within minutes.
12. That mountain of washing up is never worth arguing over. No passive aggressive housemate notes for you.
13. You’ve always got someone to look after you if you’re poorly.
14. Or bring you a cup of tea in the morning when they get up first.
15. You have a supportive stylist to help you get dressed every morning.
16. You get a personalised daily travel update. “Your tube is delayed. Get the 41 bus”
17. Someone always knows where you are and who you are with.
18. You never lock your bedroom door. What if they need you in the night?
19. You rarely send a text without reading it out to them first.
20. There’s no limit to the amount of time you can spend analysing a FB message, first date or scandal-filled night out.
21. If you need a pep talk, you don’t even need to ask.
22. You’ve got it good. Not everyone gets to come home to their favourite people ever. Long may it last!